Sunday, April 11, 2010

Arches National Park


I was really annoyed when i saw this picture... the man who volunteered to take it for us seemed like he knew how to take pictures (judging by the large, expensive camera that he had)...but HOW DO YOU CUT OFF THE TOP OF THE MOST FAMOUS ARCH IN THE WORLD?!?!?!
I was annoyed, but not upset enough for my family to hike back up to Delicate Arch again the next day!

Wally & I have been trying to get our families together at Arches for a long time...It finally worked out and we had a BLAST!


Well at least I didn't cut off the top!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patty said...

It looks like you had a great time - good for you guys.

I saw your mom & dad a few weeks ago - love those guys! Your dad cracks me up, as usual. I love how much he reminds me of my dad - what a fun, loving guy.